Have you ever wondered why certain people are in your life, or how they got to be in your life? I have... and its amazing (when it finally hits you) to understand why God has put this person in the middle of your path. When you do realize why you are overcome wtih so much joy and awe for the one who Created you.
I have been reading this book titled "Crazy Love"
and it has been a huge reminder of how small I am and how marvelous and mighty God is. While reading this book it hit me over the head that the things in this life that we deal with, that we think are just so demanding end up being so insignificant when compared to the Majesty of out King. It blows my mind to think that the same one who created the universe, knows exactly how many hairs are on my head, knows what I am thinking, the grain of sand on the beach, created the entire universe, and yet still has time for me and calls me by name. That in itself is BREATHTAKING. I serve a mighty God.
No comments:
Post a Comment